The pillar design of the court provides great stability, as each pillar adds reinforcement to give optimum wind and impact resistance, according to the CTE.
A special feature of this court is the electro welded mesh framed in PDS tubing, to cover all protrusions and prevent problems during play.
* Tubing of 100x50x2mm, reinforced at each 1 metre pillar with 80x50x2 tubing, with 200x200x10mm anchor plate and 4 x 16 mm holes for the bolts.
* In the glass section, horizontal reinforcement joining the pillars at ground level, providing greater impact resistance.
* Dimensions 50x50x4 framed in PDS tubing.
* Support tubing 40x20x2mm at 1 and 2 metres to prevent warping.
* For indoor installations.
* For long journeys due to low volume during transport.