We are sports manufacturers, and we like challenges. So, whether due to space requirements or because you like certain different structural features, if you propose a customised court, we can develop it and make it happen.
The single padel court is a solution for spaces that do not meet the regulatory measurements for the construction of a normal padel court. Provides for the installation of a padel court of 20x6m length and width. It is similar to the Pro frameworks model but with a 120m2 playing surface. A great court for training and for parents and children to play.
- 80x40x2mm tube framework, each with 2 x 250x100x10mm anchor plates with 3 x 16mm holes for anchoring; with triangular gusset plate.
- Window support frames have double through bolt.
- Dimensions 50x50x4, all ends have protective covers to prevent injuries.
- Support tubing 40x40x2mm at 1 and 2 metres to prevent warping.
- For indoor and outdoor facilities.
- Clubs with little space.