Court model studied and intended for EXPORT It is a court of pillars and reinforcements in the structure. That give greater resistance to impacts and gusts of wind. Model that complies with the Technical Code of Buildability and Euro Code, as well as the specifications of the International Padel Federation.
- Tubing of 100x50x2mm,, with 250x100x10mm anchor plate and 4 x 16mm holes for the bolts.
- In the glass section, horizontal reinforcement joining the pillars at ground level, providing greater impact resistance.
- Framework with 40x40x2mm tubing, reinforcement pillar at each union of frame and 80x80x2 tubing, forming a 120×80 pillar. Each pillar has a 250x120x10mm anchor plate with 4 x 16mm holes for bolts; with triangular gusset plate.
- Dimensions 50x50x4, all ends have protective covers to prevent injuries.
- Support tubing 40x20x2mm at 1 and 2 metres to prevent warping.
The Model Manza padel court is the padel court that we advise our clients abroad when they need to save as far as transport is concerned as we are able to put 3 padel courts of this model in a 40´maritime container.