Paddle court Paquito Navarro Plus by Manzasport
Paquito Navarro player world padel tour will be our ambassador and launch two new models of paddle courts: Paquito Navarro Gold and Paquito Navarro Plus.
This model Paquito Navarro Plus paddle court is a combination of the framework and pillar models, with a reinforcement pillar at the frame union as a main feature. This elegant padel court is also the most robust and resilient in our range. It is also self-supporting and can be moved if desired.
Its great feature is its robustness, as a 160×80 structural pillar is formed by the union of the frames and reinforcement pillar, which makes it more resistant to impacts and gusts of wind.
- Framework with 80x40x2mm tubing, reinforcement pillaras each union of frame and 80x80x2 tubing, forming a 160×80 pillar. Each pillar has a 200x200x10mm anchor plate with 4 x 16mm holes for bolts with triangular gusset plate.
- Dimensions 50x50x4, all ends have protective corees to prevent injuries.
- Support tubing 40x40x2mm at 1 and 2 metres to prevent warping.
- For indoor and outdoor facilities.
- Especially for areas with very high gusts of wind, e.g. close to the sea.