Its great feature is its robustness, as a 160×80 structural pillar is formed by the union of the frames and reinforcement pillar, which makes it more resistant to impacts and gusts of wind.
* Framework with 80x40x2mm tubing, reinforcement pillaras each union of frame and 80x80x2 tubing, forming a 160×80 pillar. Each pillar has a 200x200x10mm anchor plate with 4 x 16mm holes for bolts with triangular gusset plate.
* Dimensions 50x50x4, all ends have protective corees to prevent injuries.
* Support tubing 40x40x2mm at 1 and 2 metres to prevent warping.
* For indoor and outdoor facilities.
* Especially for áreas with very high gusts of wind, e.g. close to the sea.