Using the Pro model as a starting point, this court is designed for clubs and spectators. A simple structure providing excellent views for spectators. A court with wide glass panes at its ends, with no pillars or tubing to block views of the action. Widely used as a centre court in clubs holding events or competitions.
The ends consist of wide glass panes held by a reinforcing structure, with the sides identical to the Pro model framework.
- The sides of the court have 80x40x2mm tube framework, each with 2 x 250x100x10mm anchor plates with 3 x 16mm holes for anchoring; with triangular gusset plate.
- The ends of the court have 2 x 5m pieces joined together with 80x40x3 and 40x40x2 tubing bearing the strength of the structure and the different impacts.
- Dimensions 50x50x4, all ends have protective covers to prevent injuries.
- Support tubing 40x40x2mm at 1 and 2 metres to prevent warping.
- For indoor and outdoor facilities.
- As a centre court in a sports centre.