A pillar-based model. This is a low cost padel court designed for organisations seeking a high return on their investment (e.g. sports centres, padel clubs and council leisure centres), with a simple design without losing the essence of padel.
The pillar design of the court provides great stability, as each pillar adds reinforcement to give optimum wind and impact resistance, according to the CTE.
A special feature of this court is the electro welded mesh framed in PDS tubing, to cover all protrusions and prevent problems during play.
- Tubing of 100x50x2mm, reinforced at each 1 metre pillar with 80x50x2 tubing, with 200x200x10mm anchor plate and 4 x 16 mm holes for the bolts.
- In the glass section, horizontal reinforcement joining the pillars at ground level, providing greater impact resistance.
- Dimensions 50x50x4 framed in PDS tubing.
- Support tubing 40x20x2mm at 1 and 2 metres to prevent warping.
- For indoor installations.
- For long journeys due to low volume during transport.