Frame-based; this is the flagship model. A court designed for clubs seeking excellence in their facilities. Self-supporting structure for easy installation and possible future change of location.
A special feature is the double screw attachment in the glass frames, for increased resistance due to the impacts in that area and to comply with the CTE.
Needs no anchoring; so is used as a portable court on many occasions.
- Framework with 80x40x2mm tubing. Each frame has 2 x 250x100x10mm planes with 3 x 16mm goles for anchoring, with triangle rectangle gusset plate.
- Window support frases have double through bolt.
- Dimensions 50x50x4, all ends have protective corees to prevent injuries.
- Support tubing 40x40x2mm at 1 and 2 metres to prevent warping.
- For indoor and outdoor facilities.